Friday 23 March 2012

The motivation

I deliberated for a while over starting this blog. Some blogs I find quite egotistical and silly, so I was reluctant and a little nervous that anything I produced would be perceived as narcissistic and mediocre. But then, this is the era of self publishing, and I started to see the internet as a lovely launching ground for ideas. Imagine if everyone in the world would one day have the means and motivation to publish their thoughts and inspiration on a whim? A global network of insights into peoples' minds already exists in Facebook, but i think blogs can only enrich this network further, they have a depth to them which I find appealing. So I am shedding the anxiety and laziness and starting this collection of thoughts, visuals and other assorted inspiration.
 
On a side note, having this receptacle for ideas will free up my brain, allowing it to occupy itself with new thoughts. I have always found the act of writing things down quite cathartic. When I know the idea is solidified somewhere to refer back to, I can stop worrying about forgetting it.

Feel free to respond to anything I post, exchange of opinions is always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment