Thursday 19 July 2012

My Blue Period

It's funny how some people have a favourite colour. It seems a childlike way of defining oneself, like having a favourite animal or food. But if I HAD to choose, blue would be mine. I really love the sky and the sea, and one of my first words as a child was turquoise (no shit). Something about blue really just tingles the ol' rods and cones and hits my visual G-spot. Here are some blue things which really get me going.


This beautiful house was designed by Mobius Design Group.


Gucci Turquoise bag.


Gareth Pugh lapel-less blazer for men (quite tame for Pugh).


"Blow" vase series by Front Design. Created by simulating wind on a 3D computer model of a malleable vase. 


Christian Louboutin shoes.


Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2012 Menswear (I love the whole outfit, including the future jogger dude glasses).

No comments:

Post a Comment